Tuesday, June 01, 2004

WASTING OF TIME

As usual I am in school! Downloading this program call "MySQL" in Linux! That makes it extra difficult to download!! Arggg after I download the program it cant work! So sickening lor! Ask tutor he say "Denice u should try know".... I dunno then ask wan rite wat the *@%^! Opps!! Hehehe!! I spend the whole afternoon solving it yest and now I am trying it again!!! So I guess I will waste my time again!!! If he help at least I can start on my work already!! Always like tt what is tutor for man!! Cannot ask how to do!!! God HELP me!!!

Complains

Hahaha!! I realize tt ever since I start school I have been complaining!! =) But no choice I cant complain it to anyone sooo I complain it to the computer lor!! Hahaha!! Yeah I going for my tea break liao!! Tata!!!