Monday, June 28, 2004

GOSH!!!! I am soooo STRESS!!!

Conversation between my partner and I [today]:

[Partner]: Hey denice can u finish the servlet by this week?
[Moi]: Erm I dun think so, coz I haven download the program and I dunno how to do it coz I nv learn b4! But I will try too!! I will try my very best to do it!!
[Partner]: Oh ok lor!!

Arrrgggg I feel sooo bad!! Like always dunno how to do always give him trouble!![Coz for the last few semester I dun take java, I take ASP/VB--programming language] I really pity him!! Kena the same grp as me!! Hahaha!!! GOD give me lots n lots of WISDOM [on java] can??? Please I beg u!!! How I wish I am a java genius!!! That's y wish now!!

Hai.... I really have to try to finish something by this week!! Coz next week is presentation already!! We are suppose to show the tutor what we have done so far!! =( As u know I didn't really do a lot not becoz I nv do my work is becoz I just can't make my program work!!! =( I HATE JAVA!!!! Can u imagine how much pressure is on me now!!! Its tons n tons of them!!! Soooo heavy!!! SADDENING!!!! I will go mad becoz of java!! Very soon I guess!! Xinni get me a place in Woodbridge yah!! U are nearer to tt place so its easier for u to book!!! Hahhaha!! MENTAL!!! [ Dida does this sound familiar? Hehe!! ] =)