Tuesday, June 15, 2004

STOP!!!

Dun click the back button u r on the right blog!!! Hahaha!!! Was sooo bored yesterday so I change my blog again!!! Guess this is the 4th time already!! Hehehe!! Now u know how bored I am?

As usual I am in school now!! All because of this FYPJ thing I can't go for the FRESHMAN camp [survivor]!!! Cool rite survivor camp leh heard tt they had prepare a lot of games and u will get very dirty during the camp!! Wow I love this kind of camp man!!! [I know some of u must be thinking mad but its very fun wat!!] Hahahaha!! Tooo bad I can't go!! =( Guess God knows tt after Sunday I will get a backache [guess is becoz of the blading, I fell remember... Can't really move man!! Butt hurts, waist hurts so only 1 word "OUCH"!!] so he dun allow me to go for camp!!! Hahaha! If not when I come back frm camp is even worse!! For those who are going for the camp ENJOY yrself k!! Must tell me the details when u all cum back!! I am waiting!!! Hehehe!