Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Here I am again..... Didn't wan to cum to school today coz was having a headache this morning. Nose block cant smell anything,just like an old granny [cough like 1, sound like 1 coz my voice change] Hahaha!! But no choice I still drag myself here!! Coz if I dun go to school I have to go c a doctor to get a mc. Hai.... SIAN!!!! See how maybe I really cannot tahan then I will leave school early to get a mc for today and tml ....

Hmmmm.... Got presentation next week [abt what we have done so far n the progress in our project]... I have been thinking back I didn't really do much leh!! Coz its either the program doesn't work or the software doesn't work. I am like being cursed coz at 1st my program will work but then when I go to school the next day it has lots of error. Weird rite [I also dun have any idea y]???? Got to continue doing my work liao!! Tk cr n miss ya! (o"o)