Friday, June 18, 2004

I am sooooo bored now... Got nothing to do... Actually got but then I dun feel like doing. Very SIAN!!! Got a presentation later!! Hope everything turn out fine!! Doing most of the talking... Scary... Suppose to have the presentation at 10:30am but the tutor got to go somewhere so change it to 2:30pm instead. Kinda know what to say but scare later when its time to present I panic then die liao!! Guess I should pray for calmness and courage. =) Wish me luck man!!

Yes tml is Saturday liao. Half day of school then after tt I might go and cut my hair. Hahaha!! Mummy doesn't want to cut for me she ask me to go get it cut myself, coz she say she not free! Wonder how I am suppose to tell the hair dresser..... Coz my mum always help me cut my hair I dun remember going to the saloon to cut my hair b4!!! Hahaha! After tt go to church!! YEAH!!! Tml got center stage [guess its the semi-final]! After church have to rush down to my granny's place coz they celebrating her bday somewhere near her house....Alright I shall stop here... TK CR!!!!