Saturday, June 26, 2004

PROBLEMS!!! PROBLEMS!!! PROBLEMS!!! Y nowadays pple ard me got sooo many problems?? Those who really cant take it will really go mad!! Guess its just "some" testing from GOD!!!

Got this frm my friend's blog [hope u dun mind]:

Problem is only problem when you define it as one, if you dun think of it as one, it is not. Do you drag yrself to work or school everyday?? I do!! Hehe!! But why not try thinking it in another way?
Example,
1] If you need to report for work, Think: You will be getting another day's pay and get more work done...!
2] If you need to attend school, Think: You will be learning new things, achieve higher wisdom...


Though its easier to say then to carry out!! But it kinda make sense!!! Papa up there only give us testing tt we are able to do it!! No parent in the world will want to see his/her child to suffer they only want to see them grow and mature!! This is also what papa want to see in us!!! So when you have any problems never give up yah!! I am also trying my best not to give up in my studies [the course I am doing now coz I really hate it but still I never give up, still perserving]!! So pple out there lets face our problem and solve it together??? Remember NEVER GIVE UP yah!!!!