Monday, May 31, 2004

Tired

I am sooo tired now! My eyes wanna close already!! Anyone has toothpick?? Hahaha!!! Have been trying to make my program work! Sian!! I sux at java and I still have to face it everyday but lucky I only have to go to school for only 3 days!! YEAH!!! Soooo happy! Hehehe....But then after this week I am back to the working hours!!! Keke this attitude is totally wrong I am suppose to love school! But who will right unless yr close friends are there just like secondary school..... Still studying but its different coz in secondary school at least I study with joy! Environment in poly is totally different! PRESERVER DEN PRESERVER!!!!!

First letter to mummy!!

I wrote a letter for my mum!! Hehe!! Sooo scary didn't dare to pass it to her face to face! So I left it on the table b4 I left the hse! Then I msg her to tell her abt the letter!! Stupid rite!!! Hahahaha!!! How coward can I be man.... Hehe! Abt the content of the letter I shall not say!! Hehe!! Coz it just between the both of us! Rite mummy!! Haha! Just hope tt she will be alright after reading the letter.. Love ya mum!!!