Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Wow!! Just realize tt nowadays I write very long messages!! Is it becoz I got a lot of things to say or rather say its complain!! Have been complaining non-stop ever since I start school [final year project]!! So just bear with it lah!! Hahahah!! Anyway also complain 6 wk liao 6 more wks doesn't make any difference. 6 more wks and I am done with this stupid project!!! Pple pray for me k??? Pray tt I will be posted to a firm tt do html and not java for my attachment if not I will be dead by then!! If I get into a html firm at least I wouldn't complain!!! Hahaha!! So muz help me yah!! Hahaha!!! How I wish I could go into a firm which ask me to help them do web site for company..... Wow how I wish I can do tt!!! Other then animation I find tt very interesting too!! Maybe can go for further studies on tt but then guess they dun have it in spore!! Everything I want to study also dun have!! Check on the internet already they dun have!! Unless I go overseas!! But where got $??? So expensive to study overseas!!! Hai!!! Maybe GOD just want me to stick with JAVA cum DNA stuff!!!! BUT BUT I dun wan!!!! Its sooo torturing to do tt everyday!!! I will just kill myself if I have to do tt after I graduate!!! Hahaha!!