Sunday, June 20, 2004

Da has left!!

Da in on the plane heading towards Melbourne now. Went to the airport to send her off just now... She tried to make me cry but I didn't [control control]!!! Hehehe!!

Messages:
Dawn n Diane : Just wanna wish you all the best in yr studies/teaching n tk good care of yrself yah!! [di:Cum bk we go out for dinner k]...

Aipeng : I know recently lots of things happen but dun worry just preserver on yah!!! Papa up there will help u [though he is testing u but remember he only test pple on things tt he know u can do it]!! So jia you k!!

Should I go ahead with it??

Hmmm... Found an animation school online tt day!! Its call Intense Animation Studio they are giving part-time classes on animation and its only takes me 3mths to complete the course!! Was thinking of going to this sch after I graduate!! But dunno if its the right choice!! Tok to my mum n dad abt it and they say go ahead with it after I graduate... But one thing I am worry abt is, after this course would I be able to work in an animation firm?? Guess I should find out more abt it!!!

ARRRRG!!!!

Feeling very frustrated today!! Dunno y lucky nothing bad happen today if not I will really blow up man [Eg, pple in the mrt push me or something]!! Dun feel like toking and feeling really moody!! Saddening man!!! Alright I gonna stop here got to slp liao have to wake up early and face reality [sch]!!!!