Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I am soooo tired!! Got to show my tutor the thing he ask me to do by the end of the day [5pm]. And I haven finish yet or rather say it doesn't work! SICKENING!!!! Having headache, stomachache all the aches man!! =( Got shepherding later.... In school I tink!! Not sure also!! Hahaha!!! Wonder what is she going to teach me later!! Anyway too tired to type already!! Sooooooooooo SIAN!!!!

Messages:
[Friends are all getting sick so just wanna say tk cr yah!!]

Joanne: How are feeling better?? [yr leg] Hahaha!! Alright shall not laugh! Cant imagine man!! Yr leg swollen!! Anyway guess will be alright soon!! Like what u say maybe becoz of the weather.

Priscilla: How u are feeling better!! Drink more water yah!! Hehehe!!! Dun last min!! [copy me]
Hahaha!!

Dawn: You too muz tk gd cr of yrself yah!! Just trust in him [papa up there]!! He will bring u through!!
Jia you!!

Diane: Hope u are doing fine!!! Tk cr!!!