Sunday, June 13, 2004

Yeah I got water baptize today!! So happy!! Really excited yesterday couldn't slp!! Not only becoz of water baptism another reason is becoz my cousins are cuming to witness my water bap. One of my friend cant remember who say I very funny cousins come and see me I so excited!! Hahaha!

Lucky they made it on time to witness it I was praying tt they will come on time!! In my heart was like "where are they, reach anot yet... shit its gonna be my turn soon" Hahaha!! Really panic man! But was really very happy to see them sorry to make you guys run!! Hehe!! Oh my aunts too they came just to congratulate me I am sooo touch!! Was very surprise to see t-kwan didn't know tt she will cum!! Hehehe!! Tears starts to roll down after tt coz I was sooo touch!! Hahaha!! If u all happen to read this thx u soooo much for cuming!! Thx to my church friends too for all the encouragement!! Xie Xie! [Sound like I got some award] Hahaha!!

After the water bap went to blade with Aipeng, Jo-n, Eunice, Huimei... Guess what I fell 3-4 times all on the same side of my butt!! Now got 2-3 blue black on my butt!! OUCH!! Hahaha!! Although I got bruises all over but then I still enjoy myself! Hehehe!!Will never forget this day 13 JUNE 2004!! (o"o)

REALLY ENJOY MYSELF TODAY!!!