Thursday, July 01, 2004

HOW!!!!

I am getting more and more isolated!! Dun feel like toking nowadays!! Never been like tt b4, have experience it b4 but for 1 or 2 days. Its like a few weeks already!!! Guess its becoz of the final year project!! Coz ever since it started I have never been really happy abt it then I dun tok in the lab unless I need to ask something!!! Nowadays I guard myself more[withdrawn]!! Getting more n more depressed each day!! My mood will spoil other pple's mood??? I dunno!! I am already trying my best to make myself alive!! Coz I want the pple ard me to be happy too!! But then its difficult to control yr feeling when u are tired!!! I really dunno how!!!

Found these from the internet[Can't imagine I did this!! Just wanna find out what happen to me!!] Wow can be psychiatrist!!

Difference between Depression and Stress:

Symptoms of Depression:

* Loss of energy and interest.
* Diminished ability to enjoy oneself.
* Decreased -- or increased -- sleeping or appetite.
* Difficulty in concentrating; indecisiveness; slowed or fuzzy thinking.
* Exaggerated feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or anxiety.
* Feelings of worthlessness.
* Recurring thoughts about death and suicide.

Symptoms of Stress:

* Appears worried about many things
* Appears miserable, unhappy, tearful or depressed
* Shows little enjoyment in things
* Sheds tears over doing some things
* Has been irritable and quarrelsome
* Has been complaining of aches and pains
* Has been withdrawn and quiet
* Appears forgetful and shows poor concentration

Now I know why I have been like tt its becoz I am STRESS!! I got most of the symptoms for stress and a few for depression!! My GOD!!!