Tuesday, May 25, 2004

STRESS n TIRED

Leave school at 5++ today n yesterday!! Hai!!! I have to finish all the things b4 I can leave!! Its just SUX!! Suppose to learn "Linux"!! Got scolding by the tutor today coz I dunno how to operate the tink!! ASS!!! I am going to the library tml to borrow bk on it!! I will show him tt I can do it!! Yes!! I know I can do it!!

PISS OFF!!

I am sooo piss off with my tutor today!! He say "Since u r so enthu in CHRIST, y dun u be enthu in yr work too!!" Becoz of what he say I am gonna learn Linux well!! Anyway I email the head of the department today regarding the camp!! He reply saying "We dun support outside event!! And there is no reason y u are absent frm sch for 6 days"!!
I tell him y not like tt I only go for the church wan tt mean only never attend school for 2 days!! Then he ask me to talk to my tutor!!! Tts y he say tt!! Coz I dunno how to ans the qns he ask me!! In the end I only able to go for the church camp, sentosa wan cant!! =( I still have to make up for the 2 days tt I have miz!!! SICKENING!!!!