Sunday, May 30, 2004

When out with Aipeng, Huimei n Jo-n today to watch "shrek"... The show is sooo funny!! Last part sooo cute dragon [donkey's gal friend] brought their kids to find him!! Their kids are soooo cute!!

Yeah!! Camp is dis week!! I am sooo excited abt it!! Another thing is I dun have to go to sch!! Coz it really sux big time!!! Hehe! Hai!! Got sch tml again!! Sometimes I really want to give up!! Coz when I ask the tutor he will either say go find out yrself or I will kena scolding frm him!! [u are an IT student, u should know how to do]. Coz I sux in java n the pple ard me [grp mate....] knows how to do!!! So feel very "STRESS"..... When it comes to programming I really feel like a "LOSER"!!! HAI!!!!!! Really regret putting IT / Bio informatics in my choice for entering poly / yr 3 course!!! Arrrg ... But no choice I cant possibly quit now coz its my last yr already!! I dun want to disappoint my mum!! I have to graduate.... Then after tt then see what I can do!! Coz I really dun wan to work in an IT environment!!! Maybe I will continue studying [dunno what] or work somewhere else [dunno where again].... Guess I have to just leave it to GOD!! Papa up there u will help me rite??