Saturday, May 08, 2004

My goodness I am soooo tired!! Haven been slping well for the past few weeks!! Cant slp!! And I fell asleep only at 4++ last night!!!

Oh went for care grp yesterday!! There is a restructure in the unit!! I am in NYP4 and guess who the leader is?? Its "AP"!! Wow!! She is now my sherpherd!! Abit weird coz suddenly frm sis becum nanny!! Then my nanny becum my granny [Jo-n, granny monkey] Hahaha!!! AP we can do it de!! We will be the 1st to break 10 rite!! Haha!! Must win granny monkey's grp!!! Hehe!! I cant go for service today coz I got to have lunch with my aunt n granny coz of mother's day!! =( Guess today's service will be great coz its a service for mother's day!! We are suppose to invite our mum to church!! There will be a drama called "A weekend with Mandy Wong"!! Too bad I will miss it!!

Hmmm.....Going to meet my mum soon!! But lucky the place they are having lunch is only at "JP"! Come back still got to study!!! Nvm still got 2 days more.... must perserver!!! After that can relax already but only for 2 wk I think coz 24th May start school already!! Didn't study last night coz was watching TV!! Hehe!! Got to study real hard went I come back later!!! NO TV..... Hehe!! Cant wait for exam to finish coz can go watch movie!! Hehe!!! Guess I got to go!! Update with you guys again!! Tata!!