Monday, May 24, 2004

School SUX

I am in school now!! At the lap doing nothing suppose to search about what my project is abt!!! But I dun understand what is it abt!!! They give chim chim terms!!! I am suppose to do something call "MICROARRAY GENOME MAPPER VISUALIZATION"!! Very chim rite!! I have no idea what this thing is all abt!!! I tink it gonna SUX big time man!!! Only know it is something to do with DNA!! Shit man!! Y am I doing abt DNA stuff!!

Guess what I am suppose to go to school almost everyday!! Yes including SATURDAY!!! Its something like working in an office!!!
Mon - Fri 0830 - 500
Sat 0830 - 100

Can't even wake up late now!! Have to wake up 6 everyday!! Can't be late too!! They will deduct points if we are late!!! 1st hour 1pt, 2nd hour 3pt...... Blah Blah Blah!! Can't even skip school!! Dunno if I am able to go for the camp!!! Coz I ask my tutor just now he say he dunno if this can be a reason for not attending school!! But he will check for me!! Really pray I am able to go!!!