Tuesday, May 25, 2004

First n Second day of SCHOOL!!!

Erm.... 1st day of sch was very tedious!! Was doing research for the whole day [non-stop]!! Its soooo tiring!! We have to find out what our project is all abt!! All the chim chim term!! Can die seeing tt!! But lucky its pair work!!! I wun die sooo fast!! Hahaha!! Ohhh did I mention tt I am the only gal in my grp!! I am surrounded with TALL guys!!

Guess what I am doing now?? I am suppose to figure out what this [click to see] is all abt!! Soooo many numbers see until my eye pain!!! Soooo bored now!! Cant even download msn on this stupid computer!! I dunno how to download also coz I am not using windows!!! I am using this software call linux [Fedora]!! Arrrg not familiar with this program some more!! Tink by the end of this mth I am going to be very sick of computers!! Hahaha!! Coz I am facing it like everyday!!! Frm 830 - 500!! I got to do my work already!! Tk cr!!!!