Thursday, May 13, 2004

Sooo IRRITATING

hmm.... Got nothing to do today so decided to change the design of my blog getting sian of it!! Hahaha!! Very different frm the previous wan though!!!

Hai.... Guess I got insomnia!! Didn't slp well for the pass few wk!! Couldn't fall aslp at night!!! Then the next morning will have very bad headache!! I dun think I am stress maybe last week coz of exams.... But now?? I am relaxing at hm n still got the same problem!!

Something very weird happen today!! Hehe!! Becoz there is this idiot [my dad's fren] who keep calling my hse!! Frm 7++ to 9++ [non-stop]!!! Dad was slping so I have to pick up the ph!! My goodness cant even slp!! Feel like plucking out the ph line!!! Was sooo irritated so I hang up the ph so he couldn't call but guess WAT the ph still ring!!! Arrrrrrggg!!! Was thinking if I was dreaming!! Scary rite hang up still can call!!! Just another irritating guy!!!!