Monday, May 17, 2004

Woke up at 630am today to go to school!! When I reach school then I realize I am not suppose to be there coz the preparation is for those tt are posted to SIT [School Of informatics Technology]..... Where I am posted to SCL [School Of Chemical Life Science] Dunno y the tutor will email me also! He think I am very free is it!! Actually I am very free lah!! Hahaha!! Hmmmm.... Waste my time to travel frm "BOON LAY" to "YIO CHU KANG".

Just reach home actually!! Accompany my fren for awhile then cum back already!!! I am soooo far away frm my fren coz she will be doing her FYPJ at the SIT block while I will be at the SCL block!! Nvm life goes on!! 6 more days school reopen already!! Hai!!! Not prepared yet!! Hai.... When tt day comes then see how!!! Can't do much also!! Will just wait..... Keke Update u guys again..... Tk cr!!