Monday, April 05, 2004

Weird Combination
Having diarrhea, was thinking of wat did i eat just now!! Guess it was the curry puff or was it the milk or the biscult tt jo gave me?? hahaha!! I guess i only can blame it on myself coz i ate curry puff with milk!! Milk with curry puff?? Combination abit weird hor!! haha!! Just wanna make myself full so i decided to get the milk!! Guess i will nv eat curry puff with milk again man!!

DaDa is leaving!!!
Da will be leaving Singapore to Melbourne for further studies in Deakin University [masters] !! I am happy for her but sad to c her leave!! =( But u will be bk in 1yrs time rite? Nvm 1 yr very fast i n di will wait for u to finish yr masters then we can meet up n havour again!! Rite di?? Will miz u!! Meet up soon k!! Mgs or call me to c wen u are free so we can meet up k!!! I will sure make tt day free!! No matter how busy i am i will make time for u guys!! hehe!! Love n miz ya!!!