Saturday, April 24, 2004

Got an email from the school today!! Saying tt I have to start school on the 24th of May!! Coz I will be doing FYPJ [final year project] 1st..... n it starts on the 24th may... which means 1wk after exam I have to go back to school to do project liao!!! Stress Stress Stress.... The problem is only 2 person [me n my fren] frm my class will be doing FYPJ 1st... Just pray tt we will be in the same grp!!!


Hmmm..... Its Saturday tml!! Got care group n I am suppose to organize games for them!!! 1 tink bad abt organizing games is tt I cant join them I have to c them play!!! =( Anyway hope everything will turn out fine..... Coz 1st time organize games.... Hahaha!! Hope they will like it!!! [if dun like keep it to yrself k?] Hahaha!!!! Nothing much for me to blog already!!! Ciaoz!!!