Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Bad Day!!!


Had only 1 class today n I was late reach at 1220 instead of 12... But luckily my friends tk my attendance for me!! After lesson we decided to stay back to do our project but guess wat we were chase out of the lab by this stupid tutor, who doesn't allow other student to stay in the lab!! Not as if they need the whole lab!! We call her KNS 3!! Haha!! So in the end we went home without doing our project!!!

Not only tt the screw on my spec came off just now! The problem is I can't find the screw in the kitchen!! Shit!! But luckily the old spec screw could fit! Really damn unluckily today!! =( Just realize tt I really can't live without my spec!! Can't see a thing!! Still remember when I was young I always wanted to wear spec!! STUPID!!! Y would I wan to wear spec!! Tts weird huh!! Hahaha!