Friday, April 16, 2004

A Day at JP [Jurong Point]


Got no electricity at home today!! [PUB officer will only cum between 6 - 10pm to fix it] Can't go home [actually dun wan to go home]! Coz it will be damn hot if I am at home!! NO fan, NO aircon, NO tv, NO computer!! Life is miserable without electricity!! I want my electricity back!!! Hahaha!!

Finish school at 2+pm, sooo since no electricity I stay at JP almost the whole day!!! Was rotting there!! Hahaha!

1) Went to the VCD shop
2) Hungry so went to MAC [eating very slowly]
3) Stay at MAC to rot till 5+pm [luckily I brought my notes, can study]
4) Went to the library to study

Was at MAC, 2 primary school kid sitting beside me!! They were taking abt the guys or rather boys in their class [how cute are they n stuff]!! Overheard their conversation!! Hehe!! Not suppose to but they talk until sooo loud so no choice they forced me to listen!! Haha! Sooo young talk abt guys already!! They are suppose to stay at home to study know!! Haha!!

Then this gal sitting opposite keep staring at me!! WATs her problem!!! Am I weird or was there something wrong with my face?? Hahaha!! Sooo dun care abt her, stare then stare lor!! Who cares!! After all these, I started studying!!! [Hey I studied!!! Haha!] Went to the library to study coz I couldn't concentrate [too noisy]!! Was soo quite tot at last I could have a peaceful place to study!! But who knows more n more kids came to the library!!! Sooooo irritating!! Arrrrr!!! But nvm I tolerate!!! Haha!! Coz I manage to study also !!! Tink tts all I wanna say!! Update u guys again!! Tk cr yah!!