Saturday, April 10, 2004

EASTER SERVICE


I am sooo happy today coz I get to meet up with NYP3! Hehe! We had lunch together! Actually got care group but then cancelled! Today's service was great!! The court scene was sooo funny....Its abt suing God! I dun mean suing God if funny. Its the actor n actresses tt are funny! After tt got song presentation by sis Shirley! She sang "WHY" this song can make yr heart melt! Hehe!! I almost cry!! ALMOST ar... After service went to makan [eat] with aipeng, sharon, jo-n, huimei, jamie, huiling and shu qi!! Usually we will go walk around in Orchard but for today we decided to stay at the foodcourt to talk instead!! I really had a great time today! Really thank God for giving me friends like you pple!! [NYP3] Love ya guys lots..... Waiting for next Saturday to come!! Hehe!! Coz can meet up with you pple and got service too!! Yeah! So meanwhile take good care of yrself yah!! Cya next week!! =p Last but not least "HAPPY EASTER"!!!