Thursday, April 15, 2004

Not in the mood!!


hmmm... Nv go to school today!! Got a quiz coming up this Saturday!! I am suppose to study but then I dun have the mood to do SO!! How?? Nvm after I post this msg I will try to read through the notes!!! But I guess I will end up watching TV!! Hahaha!! It always happen this way! Hai..... God pls help me!! Hahaha!!! I have to pass this paper!! If not I am dead!! Fail the previous test by 8marks.... Have been failing my tests this semester.... Dun mistaken I nv fail all my tests, overall only 2 frm different modules!! But still very sad coz it will pull my overall marks down!! I dun have confident in the exams so I have to score well for my tests n assignments [overall marks = 40% of tests n assignment, 60% of exam]...... I dun wan to take sub paper [coz its more difficult]!! Guess I will stop here got to study liao [hope I will] Hahaha!!