Sunday, April 25, 2004

I had a great time yest!! Got care group at istana park!! Cool rite!! A nice place to hang out with friends.... We play games organize by me!!! I had to join in the game too coz huimei was late!! Guess wat my group lost then we have to do forfeit ...... Hahaha we are suppose to choose between hip hop n gu niang dance... Of COURSE I choose hip hop!! Hahaha!! I was suppose to follow wat jo-n ask me to do!! She did FREEZE [break dance]. Sounds difficult!!! But I manage do it!!! Fast learner ar!! After cg [care group] wen for prayer meet then service......


I got to start studying already coz exam are round the corner!! Just realize tt my 1st paper is next Monday how blur can I get!! Lucky I found it out just now!! If not I am dome!! I have been very blur n forgetful nowadays! I dunno y! Some of my friend say its because of the radiation from my HP!! Coz I put it beside my bed when I slp!! OR is it because I stay at home for to long tts y I cant think properly?? Nobody knows!!! Can someone help me!!! (o"o)