Thursday, July 29, 2004

Afternoon!! [After toking to the head of FYPJ]

HEY GUYS!!! I got good news to tell u I have to cum to sch tml!!! [which mean I tink I dun need to retake] Hahahahhahaha!! I am so happy!!! YES!!!! Keke I am going so out of control!! Hahahah!! Just came back frm blk L!! Went to call the tutor just now!! Hahaha!! Go all the way to blk L to use the phone coz its free.

After toking to him I feel so relieve he say to pass FYPJ doesn't mean u have to make yr program work. It is to see how u solve yr problems. Then he told me a lot of things oh n 1 thing he say was "I remember u, u r quite good at yr work I dun see y u will fail yr FYPJ".... Hahaha!! Really?? I dun believe wat I have heard summore frm a tutor!! He also ask if I am able to communicate with my supervisor!! The ans is suppose to be "no" but I told him "yes"!! Coz I scare later my supervisor will get into trouble!! So y make so much problem!!! But I tink he suspect coz he keep asking are u sure u are not keeping anything frm me?? I was like "nope"!! Hehehe!! But who cares!! Really wanna thx papa for making things turn out this way!!