Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Broke Down

Did I mention b4 tt if another shock / something happen I will break down!! Yah!!! I broke down yesterday!! Had a good cry!! Coz I couldn't take it anymore!! Actually I feel much much much better after crying!! Now my heart is kinda relieve!! All the thinks tt happen is I cant do anything abt it wan!! Feel soooo unless sometimes!! Is like y cant I help??? Hai..... Feeling very tired now guess is becoz of crying.....

Hai.... Haven been doing anything for my project for yesterday and today coz I dunno how to do!! My tutor is not back yet!! I dun wanna ask tt stupid tutor already later kena scolding again!!! I really look down on him!!! NOT going to show him respect coz there is this "bimbo" in the lab then tink she go for 1hr break but suppose to be like only 15min he tell her nicely k [didn't even scold her!! wat is this man]!! Do something wrong nothing happen ask for help kena scolding!! I LOOK DOWN ON U!!! Sorry to say tt but guy sux!!! [Maybe not all but most of them]

BUT thx GOD for mei mei[Huimei] she say will help me ask her friend abt my project stuff!! THX!!!!