Saturday, July 10, 2004

Just got scolding!! I did something wrong??? NO!!! I only ask for help!! Can u imagine ask for help and still get scolding!! Wat the....!!! Lost of words man!! Was sooo piss off with tt stupid teacher! Where got this kinda thing wan!!! I dun understand!! They should help and not glue themselves to their chair!! Take pay for nothing!!!

Conversation between us:
[Moi]: Sir I need yr help coz my Tomcat[a software] cannot work!
[Tutor]: Wats the prob!
[Moi]: The web page doesn't work [so I told him wat appear on the screen]
[Tutor]: It doesn't work mean the file in not in the folder.
[Moi]: No the file in the folder but still cant work.
[Tutor]: What u wan me to do??
[Moi]: Help lah!! Coz I dunno wat the problem is!
[Tutor]: Such a easy think also muz ask me for help
-[then he came over to look at the prob]-

End up.......
He also dunno the problem what!!! STUPID!!! He just ask me to reinstall the tink[I have done tt like dunno how many times liao]!!