Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Wow haven been blogging for almost a week..... I wanted to give up on my project yesterday!! [coz this is week 10 n next week is presentation already] Had lots of courage b4 I went up to tok to my tutor. The 1st tink I ask him was will I fail if I am not able to make the program work?? Then he ask to show him my codes. Guess wat I realize tt one of my file is gone!!! [lucky I dun have heart attack] But the tutor dun seem to believe tt the file is gone!! He give me the "yah rite" look. Sob! Sob! But now he just ask me to make my program work!! As in one of it!! So I guess I will be able to pass if I am able to make my program work!! If not I got to retake liao!! SHIT!!!!

Messages:

Aipeng: thx for all the advice and without yr encouragement I wun be toking/have the courage to approach my tutor!! Thx pal!!

Ren: thx for trusting in me!! Hehe!! Really make me wanna do my best!! [but guess u forget wat u say coz u got STM Hahaha!!] But still thx "Rennie" / "DODO"!!! (o"o)

Huizhen: thx for encouraging me tooo when I was abt to give up u are always there to pull me up n make me wanna continue to fight again!!! Lets do it together alrite!! Hehehe!!! thx "woman"!! haha!!