Friday, July 09, 2004

SIGH!!!

Hai........... Is the word tt I have been saying to myself for the pass 2 days!! Sooooo many things happened!! Arggg!! So saddening!! Y cant everything go smoothly??? Y sooo many testing!! Even if wanna give testing y not 1 at a time but lots n lots of it?? I dun understand!!!

Hey gal if u happen to read this just wanna say do what yr heart ask u to do!! Dun have to feel bad u keep thinking for other pple what abt yrself??? They might not think for u!!! UNDERSTAND!!! Just go on with life!!! Everything will be alright.... You are the best!!!

PS: Hai!! I know I am not suppose to say tt but I just wan her to be happy and be her old self again!!! So just let her go pls....

[Thinking]: Should I post this anot!! Will anything happened? Will it affect anyone!!! Arrrggg who cares!!! I cant be bother already!!!