Thursday, July 29, 2004

Morning!!! [Before toking to the head of FYPJ]

Hey guys thx for yr concern!! Pple like char, huimei, ap...... n lots more. Know tt u guys have been trying to help me in my project asking yr fren to help and stuff really really appreciate it!! But guess I will disappoint u guys esp huimei!!! Asking yr fren to help me but I am still....

Hmmm got to call the teacher in charge [of my final year project] later!! Its abt my project I guess coz I email him yesterday asking, if I fail will I be still be posted to this stupid lab doing the same tink or sumtink else. That is where he reply saying "Can u call me I would like to tok to u"!! Wish me luck man!! I mean if u happen to read my blog pray for me yah!!!

Life have been very miserable this semester!! I am starting to hate sch or rather say have phobia going to sch everyday!! Can u imagine I dun even wan to see my tutor as in when I c him coming over to my lab I will be like "dun come here, dun come here" This feeling sux!! I am going mad soon!! Hahaha!! Didn't slp well also coz I will be thinking of my project stuff!! This will only happen when I go to bed coz b4 tt I didn't wan to think abt project at all was enjoying myself!! Hehehe!! Coz I am out of jail [tt stupid lab]. Instead of worrying abt my project I will be sooooo happy!! Hahaha!! But wen it come to my bed time tt is where tt stupid scary feeling comes!! SUX SUX SUX!!!!

C how it goes maybe after taking to the teacher in charge I will be free frm this stupid project??? I may not need to come to sch again [meaning I got to retake] tt will be soooooo COOL!!! Coz I will be relieve!! Not like I wanna retake, u think I wanna repeat this whole process again???? I really wan / need a good rest!!