Friday, October 22, 2004

Feeling bored / sleepy / tired .......... Hahaha!! Got nothing much to blog actually!! Oh 2 more weeks of attachment n I am going bk to tt stupid sch to study!! I have no idea y I dislike tt sch so much!! Maybe its becoz of the journey / phobia tt I have during FYPJ [final year project] / I dislike my course..... I also dunno!! I just dun like "YIO CHU KANG"... Hahahaha!! Hai .... No choice got 1 more semester to go n I am free I dun have to go YIO CHU KANG anymore!! Hahaha!! I remember telling AP tt I dislike the station YIO CHU KANG sooo much tt I didn't even wan to c the station!! Hahaha!! SO I was saying if I were to go to Bishan I have to tk the other way coz I dun wanna c this station!! [think tt was when we were on our way to Donavan's hse to stay overnite coz next day was camp] Haha!! Remember tt AP?? I really miss those days!!

Oh I am going for Veena 21st birthday party later!! OH NO!!! I am gonna feel so weird again coz I will be the only Chinese there!! Hahaha!! NO choice can u imagine if I dun turn up I will get kill by her or rather Anu!! Hahaha!! Guess gonna stay for awhile then leave already coz its sooooooo far away frm my hse the place is somewhere near farrer park mrt station!!Oh got survivor tonite also but guess I gonna miss it coz I wun be able to reach on by 10pm!!! But its ok!! (o''o)