Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Gosh!! I am dosing off here in the office I am sooo tired n sleepy can!!! Can u imagine I am looking at the comp pretending to do something but actually my eyes are close!! Hahaha!! Got things to do also can dose off!! WONDERFUL!!! Hahaha!! Opps! If anyone in the office see this blog I am gonna die!! Haha!! But most prob wun!! Haha!! Am suppose to write a report for my attachment!! Haha!! Just realize yesterday tt I got to write quite a lot for this report. Thought was just a simple report but its not still got to follow the format given n blah blah blah!!! Dun even remember what is the acknowledgement page for!! What am I suppose to write for acknowledgement?? Write report also can be so "STRESS"?? Hahaha!! Alrite shall stop toking abt this dodoified report of my! Haha!!

Oh went to "IKEA" with ren, ap, raymond yesterday!! Haven been to ikea for quite sometime! Love the smell of ikea [the woody smell] !! Haha!! Went there coz ap got to get something frm there!! Haha!! B4 tt we went to this hawker near ikea for dinner n guess wat the food there sux coz the food we order is either too tasty or tasteless..... But we finish up our food guess we were too hungry or something ["hungry but all eating very very slowly"]!! Hahaha! Though food not nice, meet only for awhile but still enjoy myself!! At least we get to meet up!! Hehe!! =)