Wednesday, October 13, 2004

IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

The secret is out!!!!! Didn't know tt pple ard me are so screwed up!!! Not at my best today!! Coz I found out something tt is unbelievable cum will nv thought of it!! OH MY!!!! What worse can it get man!! I am not tt sad actually coz I have already known abt it but not the whole picture!! Come to tink "true" every1 has done something wrong b4 but is it tt easy to forget everything n forgive tt person??? I have been trying to actually [it seems to be getting better ] coz no matter wat I still love tt person!!! Without tt person I wun be who I am now!!! Really really pray tt everything will be alrite!!! YAH I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!! How I wish I could go back to the past living the live where I dun have to care / bother so much!!!! I miss the paintshop days, where "ye ye" [grandpa] is still alive!

To tt someone :
I know u have been very stress abt work and stuff... I know tt u have done wrong things ..... Who have nv do wrong things b4?? As long as u know you are wrong and willingly to change I will always be there to support u!! NO DOUBT abt it!!! Just wanna say no matter wat I LOVE YOU always!!! [ I doubt u will read this anywhere just wanna say how I feel this is a online diary remember!! ]