Thursday, November 04, 2004

Oh oh its Thursday already... Tml will be the last day of attachment!!! Gonna miss this place! =) Its a cool place to work in though!! But got to go back on Monday coz got to hand over the stuff to the next student tt is cuming in.....

I wun be at the office the whole day tml.... coz I got to "help out"!! Got to follow a Thai grp ard the places tt they will be going.... I am like a tour guild!! Hahaha!! Its not fun lor coz I am the only 1 there.... How am I going to survive man!! Tink I will die of boredom!!! Hahaha!! Got 4 presentation cum go ard the place with them tink is some bio related place... Its frm 930 to 500!! OH NO bio again??? I am going to study bio-informatics next semester, I did bio stuff for my final yr project... Am I really fated to do bio stuff??? Hahaha!! Hai..... No choice I have to go no matter wat!!