Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Oh no time past real fast...... It Wednesday again!! Its week 9 for attachment already 3 more weeks to go!! Its seems as though yest was just the 1st day of attachment!! Oh 3 weeks more and its holiday for me finally get to rest ever since FYPJ [Final Year Project] starts..... Then after tt got to go back to the place tt I dislike to study again.... This time it will be bio-informatics!! I have no idea wat is it abt.... =( I know it wun be easy [wonder who's gonna help me if I am stuck, I am the only 1 in my class tt kena this module for yr 3!! WONDERFUL rite? Haha!] ... But nothing is easy!! SO guess I am gonna depend on myself then!!

Bruises Everywhere!!!

OUCH!! Haha!! I look as though I got abuse or something..... Wanna know y?? Coz I fell of the chair wen I wanna stick this stupid wire back.... Hahaha!!