Friday, October 01, 2004

Oh its the end of the week again!! Have been waiting for this day of the week coz I can wake up later the next day!! Coz I dun have to work on Saturdays already!! COOL!!!!

Actually this is suppose to be posted on the 28 sept [ which is on the mooncake festival]..... But I dun have a time to blog so decided to blog it today!! Hmmmm was on my way hm tt day. Seeing lots of kids holding their lanterns, playing with candles / sparkles!! It really remind me of the days where at this period of time I will be at my granny hse[the old hse] with di n da eating mooncake, playing games like "not allowing the balloon to touch the floor", lanterns hanging all over the balcony, playing with candles then after tt my godpa will bring all of us to this playground each holding a lantern!! Hahaha!! Its like sooo cool!! But now tt we are tooo old for tt and I tink we dun even dare to carry a lantern with us now!! Hahah!! Really miss those days!!

Oh just remember today is children's day!! SO HAPPY CHILDREN's DAY to everyone out there!! Hahaha!!!