Friday, December 30, 2005

Wow finally handed up my assignment 2 weeks of sleepless night finally I am able to get a good rest [hopefully] tonight, am super sleepy now. Can just dose off even if I am in the toilet. Haha!! That tired man.

These 2 days wherever I go I will just take a nap.. I can just sleep throughout the journey no matter where I go. And know what I miss my stop when I was on my way to work yesterday. The moment I board the bus I fell asleep. Thank God I woke up on time man I was one bus stop away from the stop that I was suppose to alight can you imagine I were to go all the way to Bukit Merah interchange can forget about going to work already. =P

Hmmmm bad day man.. Wonder what my face is allergic to. Its kinda itchy when I woke up today.. And got 2 terrible mosquito bites on my hand.... Where did all those come from man.. So sickening it just like to bite me and not any other people... So weird.

Time really files man... In 2 days time its 2006 already .... Am starting my 4th module already isn't fast?? Yeah this module sound kinda interesting we are suppose to do up a trailer of any film we like at the end of the module.. Interesting man.. What movie should I do man... SOoooo many movies out there.... Haha! Cant wait for this module to start sound cool.. Oh and because of this I need to get my comp repair because the software that are needed for this module I-suck [Haha only dawn know what this is ar] doesn't supports it.. SO dumb dumb... Alright guess I need to go back to work already. =p