Monday, December 19, 2005

Haven been blogging for a period of time n I guess this place is kind of deserted already.. Got nothing much to do though so changed my blog skin.... Simple though...

If you are wondering what have I been up to recently there you go:


26 Nov 05

On this particular day it was my last day with the NYPians... Coz I will be transferred to the adult's grp... Feeling kind of sad though but what to do you just gonna move on.. Had affirmation this is the 1st time where I had so many pple affirming me at the same time. There was a total of 6 pple who was transferring but not to the same place.


3 Dec 05

This is the 1st time that I stay at home on a Saturday coz by service is now on sun... Feel kind of weird like what am I rotting at home on sat? Was alone at home doing nothing but just watch TV the whole day how bored can it get man. =(


4 Dec 05

My 1st time to the adult service..Couldn't get myself to get up coz not used to waking up so early to go to church cum its a sun. Anyway I manage to get dress n go to church. But I can tell you tt I was still in my dreamland when I am on my way there. Hmmmm get to meet my new cg members. Quite a big grp though n my cg name is kind of long which I still dun remember it. It NG5A..... I think so I really dun remember... The service was different frm the teriary service. But anyway just gotta get used to it....


6 Dec 05

Meet this crazy Caucasian lady who scare the shit out of me n my fren. We were happily walking to bugis mrt station after class then came this lady who was looking at us the she "meow".... [at this point of time my fren looked at her].... Then we continue walking then we heard "I lost my family, I am a Christ follower I am gonna follow u" [that is when her voice gets louder - guess she is walking closer to us] The only think we can do is to walk faster n my fren was calling my name the whole while.... Crazy woman... hahaha!! We were laughing n walking at a super fast speed we dun even dare to look back to c if she was still following us... Thank God she stop.... I wonder what will happen to us if she follow will she pull a parang out of her bag??? .....


17 Dec 05

Its my mum's bday got her a soo kee bracelet... Kinda ex though... Haha... But its my mama so its ok lah.. Once in awhile. Went malaysia with her n my sis.. went over to shop for shoes, clothe....Most importantly christmas present? Haha!! In the end I got a pair of converse cavas which cost me only $30 n a polo tee.. Didnt get much stuff though.... It was so tiring.... So many pple ard.. But I got to spend a day with my family so its worth it... =P


19 Dec 05

Today is mei's bday..If you happen to read this article... Just wanna sing u a bday song here. This is how it goes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUIMEI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U....