Friday, December 23, 2005

I am getting super bored here.. So tired cant make myself stay awake since morning. Haven had enough sleep again..[guess this is why my head is spinning since I woke up]But still go to work coz gotta attend a meeting with the vendor.

Gotta finish up my assignment by Tuesday, which is my presentation day. And I still got quite a lot to do.. Got to burn lots of mid night oil again. Have been feeling quite lost these days I have no idea why. Guess is because have been staying up late then wake up almost everyday with my head spinning???[that is why I don't know what I am doing??]Haha! No one can help me I guess!!

Christmas is coming 1 more to Christmas.. This year Christmas gonna be sooo different. Pple that you are with last year wouldn't be celebrating with you this year. Everything is just so different. The only thing that never change is to go over to granny's place on Christmas eve.


8 days more to 2006
3 more days to presentation
1 more day to Christmas