Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! Did you guys enjoy your Christmas?? I spend my Christmas with my family!! When for service yesterday twice. When for the service at 3 then after that join the others at 530. When over to my granny's place after service to celebrate Christmas. As usual we exchange presents. Haven met up with my cousins for such a long... Had a great time together... Went to orchard guess what it was chaotic.. pple are spraying "snow" [spray can form] at each other... Its just crazy.. Not a good idea to go our to orchard during Christmas... Stayed over at their place yesterday.. Haha!!! I bought alcoholic drink and after drink 3/4 of the bottle I was like a tomato as usual....BUT I WAS NOT DRUNK... =P

23 DEC 05

Celebrated mei's birthday had a very very very late celebration.. =P Both [peng & mei] have to work till quite late therefore it became a supper instead of dinner. Had a great dinner though. Bought pizza, cake and brought them to this place called "little-tikes the ship" to have our supper.... Haha!! Nobody will know where this place is except the 3 of us... =P Cool and romantic place huh! Anyway just one word to describe this day "GREAT".....