Monday, August 01, 2005

Woo just came back from camp yesterday.... Am feeling super tried now... Anyway the camp was alright.. It make me think through stuff that had been keep in my heart for sometime and I think I have got an answer to it... Hopefully that is what Jesus wants me to do.. Anyway after camp yesterday we (NYP5) went to have dinner at Tampines (YM called it temp - pines) Haha!! Had a great time of fellowship... Lots of funny things happen too... Hehe... Like this want:

(In the toilet when I was washing my hand)
Fel: think they should put a kid sign outside door.
Me: Why?
(Then I look in the cubicle and burst out laughing)
Me: y is the toilet bowl sooo small (those are for kids btw)
Fel: lucky my butt small can sit.....
Hahahah!!

So we left the toilet... after that Shuling also wanna go to the toilet so we were teasing Fel n stuff while waiting for her, we tot will Shuling do the same thing as Fel...

(When she cum out)
Shu: hey why the toilet sooo weird the toilet bowl soooo small how to use....
(All of us just burst out laughing)
Hahaha!! This is NYP5 for yah...

After that we went Changi airport to have a farewell for Fel n Siyin....
It's was kinda dramatic though... We were crying hugging each other and stuff.... Look as if someone is gonna leave Singapore to study... (pple where looking at us) But the thing is after crying all of us are going to take the train home together... Hahaha!! Oh and the funniest thing is we are at the arrival hall... Cant act like someone is really leaving Singapore.... At first all of us was crying when i said that all of them just burst out laughing. Hahaha!!