Friday, July 29, 2005

Ok this is going to be a long post... Oh I am officially graduated from NYP it was graduation yesterday but know what I never go.... Hahaha... You know me lah huh I dun like to wear formal + we must wear blazer I dun have it and I dun wanna spend $ buying that stupid "jacket".... Anyway I went back to CPF to have lunch with my colleagues.... Still prefer working in CPF though... Haha! I was Santa yesterday go there just to pass them all the gift that we (me + Hong + nanny) bought for them I feel sooo malu when I am giving them the pressie have no idea why... After that when to meet Hz, Xin and Xan for shopping... Haha!! Bought a t-shirt though... Hahaha!! I bought something for myself.... Hahaha! COOL!!!

Hmmm am super bored now... not that I dun have anything to do but just too lazy to do... Hahaha... Kinda stress also lah guess it because I am giving myself tooo much pressure?? My sup ask me to design a website (they wanna change a new look for their intranet) for them... Am suppose to design a few then he will pick from there I guess.... I wanna do a good job and yet I cant think of any ideas.... Afraid that I will not able to do the job well.... Coz I don't think I am that good... Sometime I ask myself "u don't draw that well.... blah blah blah you can do very well in your diploma you are taking now??" I really really wanna do well for this course.... Kinda care about the opinion the lecturer gives though....

Anyway I have started school have been going for classes but this is not the officially want yet because this is only flash courses (its a free course).... Learn lots of things though it very very tiring to work and study at the same time but I enjoy it... =P Going for class today again.... Will be doing up a website doing flash I think... Cool huh... Hehehe...

Ever since school started I am really pack (I only have limited time for myself, friends and family).... I only get to have dinner with my mum, sis like only on Monday then the rest of the days I dun really see them coz by the time I reach home they are already asleep (To: Delia Chua aka bird tong chia - now you know why when I reach home I crap with you non-stop Hahaha!! [Crap once in awhile at office no one to crap with Hahaha!!]). As for my dad I only see him on the bed sleeping...Hahaha!! Can I have an extra day??? (I wish) Gotta work every day Monday - Thursday (830-600), Friday (830-530) then I am only free like on Monday and Sunday (officially free day)... Coz Tuesday and Thursday I got school... Sometimes Friday also got school.... Yup sooo kinda pack.... Am just pack pack pack pack...