Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Yaya!! My blog is getting mouldy!! Here I am to blog again!! Wow its had been so long since I blog again!!! Lazy and got nothing to blog!!! hehe!! Ohhhhh I have been sick for the pass few days!! Had headache cum gastic flu now got cramps summore!! What worse can it get!!!!! When to see 2 doctors!! Coz had headache on Monday then Monday nite I start to puke!!! So when to see a doctor again!!! Stupid polyclinic make me wait for 2hrs b4 I could see a doctor but know what I was in the room less then 5 mins n I am out!!! WONDERFUL huh!! Haha!! Ok I shall not complain anymore.....

Actually I didn't wanna go to sch today also but no choice I got a presentation for bioinformatics case study!! It was like a last minute tink for me!! Coz my grp member prepare the slides until today then I get to see it!! Thank God for them!!! But the presentation turn out alright maybe Jo-n's prayer works huh!! Haha!!! Thanks for praying for me pal!!

Oh charly thank god for u too for listening to all my crap!! Thank u for lending me yr ears or rather eyes!! Hahaha!!! Always supporting me no matter wat!!! Aipeng too!!! Had a great time with you today though both of us are not in a very good mood!! =) But as least we have each other's company rite??? I had a great time with u and yr classmates!! Haha!!! No matter what just come to me if u got any prob ya!!! Ears always open for u guys!! =b

Alright guess I shall stop here!! Got a lot to catch up[for school]!!!Haven done my tutorial[ah guess wat I dunno how to do them.... Saddening]!!! Shall blog again!!! CIAOZ!!!!!