Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hey guys, pardon me if I say anything wrong / tok to u in a irritated way yah!!! Coz I am not in a very good mood recently. Everything is like sooo fake.... Esp when I smile[tts what I think].... But I have challenge myself to forget everything in 2 weeks.... Hope I will be able to do so... Coz usually I will take very long to forget and get over with it. If I am able to do so, mean I have break my record....

Oh GOSH..... I realise tt I get sick very easily this semester.... Am in school having bioinformatics case study.... I dun have the mood to do anything....Have been really very very slack!!! Having headache cum feeling giddy cum sore throat cum cough cum stress. After so long and I am still having flu. HAI!!!!! GUESS 2005 is just not my year..... I prefer 2004 can I go back to the past?? [what a dumb ques to ask... Of course cannot rite how to turn back time????]

I am not surprise if I become depress........