Monday, January 31, 2005

Hey guys!!! I am back again..... 2005 isn't a really good year for me!! So many things happen!! All at once somemore why do things have to happen all at once and not one at a time?? I am really very tired of all these things can I take a break?? I wish I could but guess its just another testing frm papa!!! Coz everything happen for a reason, you will see the main purpose of it when you leave it all to papa???

Hai.... Anyway I have found a course I wanna do after I graduate!! That is like so cool!! Its "Advance diploma in multimedia design" but know what its damn ex sia!! I got to pay $37,000 [payable in 7 installment] for a 2 yr full time course..... Die where to get the $$$$!!! Am suppose to do my assignment but my comp sux!!! It keep jamming up the comp!!! I am like soooo frustrated coz I was restarting the comp frm like 9+ to 10.... Hai.... Tink I will just do it in school tml!!! Its sux lah feel like throwing the comp away got sooo many viruses...... Another saddening / tiring day has pass!!!!