Monday, January 24, 2005

Just finish my practical test!!! It was alright hope I will be able to pass coz I dunno how to do some of it!!!! Hai...... Things is still not going the right today!! I cant top up my ezlink using my atm card.... The machine say it has a problem cant access!! Arhhhh!!!! NVM will go try again later!!!!

I am soooooooooo tired today!!! Can fall aslp anytime!!!! Tink 4+ then I fell aslp last nite!! After doing the project stuff I still watch a vcd b4 I go to bed!!! Just wanna keep myself busy!! Didn't wanna think too much!! Dunno is it becoz I didn't get enough slp or becoz I am sick I am feeling very weak....... Dun even have the energy to write!!! My shoulders are aching too!!!! HAI............ Didn't pay attention to the things ard me nor lecture...Practical........................ I am just like a walking zombie [tts wat I tink though]!!!