Monday, January 24, 2005

One word to describe how I am feeling now!! "SAD" Dun wanna tink and tok abt it!! Just feeling down!! Will need a few days/weeks [I dunno] to adjust things back to how I used to be!!!! I really hate dis feeling!! Y muz this always happen to me???]

Its like 1am and I am still here[onlining]!! Got school tml but I just dun wanna slp!! Then msn cant work dunno wats wrong!!! Am doing sumtink for my project and the stupid com cant even save the document!! I am like sooooo frustrated!! I finish my stuff and it jam!!!!!! I got to redo every single tink again!! TODAY SUCKS!!!!!! Everything is going wrong!!! Cant something go rite????? Everything is just not doing alright having a very bad headache cum flu cum giddy I dunno what is going to happen next!!! Oh and I got a practical test tml which I dunno if I would know how to do cum I got 2 presentation and an assignment due next week. I haven started on my assignment at all[coz I dunno how to do!!!] CAN someone just kill me "NOW"!!!!!