Saturday, December 02, 2006

Boring, am in the office now… It’s Saturday and I have to work. Can it be more boring not?? And it’s kinda obvious that I have got nothing to do that is why I can blog during office hours right… Must act busy. Like I am typing lots of stuff (typing in “Microsoft Words”… Haha) but actually I am typing a blog entry. Its already 10am I have like 2 hrs more to go…

So tired only had like 4 hrs of sleep can… Just feel like slacking at home. Haha… I think I am back to my old self. Lazy to go out rather stay home to rot. LOL
I think its cool to go back to my old self, which mean I am able to let some things go and carry on with my own life. Have to adapt the life without you. Trying my very best and I guess it’s getting better day after day… and hopefully / eventually it will be gone.

=P Ohhhh know what I finally got my PSP (Sharon: you cant irritate me anymore - “Sorry the PSP has run out of stock”)… I bought it?? Nah where got so much cash to spend on that right… I kind of got it for free, because of Singnet. Sign up for the 2-year contract. It was a promotion period, so happen that my contract has ended so mind as well right. Have Internet access cum a free PSP…


I’m loving it


Is this month the sick month or what I had just recover from SCF (in case u have no idea what is it SCF = sore throat, cough, flu), and now the flu virus is back again… How sucky can it be huh?